Intermittent Fasting Breakfast Recipes
Almond Butter and Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, unsweetened (approx. 230g)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (approx. 16g)
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries) (approx. 35g)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (approx. 12g)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (approx. 5g)
- In a serving bowl or jar, layer half of the Greek yogurt at the bottom.
- Add a layer of almond butter on top of the yogurt.
- Top with half of the mixed berries.
- Add another layer of the remaining Greek yogurt.
- Top with the remaining mixed berries, chia seeds, and shredded coconut.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate overnight for a thicker texture.
Nutrition Information (approximate):
- Calories: 437
- Carbs: 25g
- Protein: 30g
- Fats: 25g