Chocolate Almond Butter Collagen Smoothie
- 1 scoop IF 8-Hour Collagen Protein (Chocolate flavor)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- A handful of ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender to ensure everything is well combined.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
This delicious Chocolate Almond Butter Collagen Smoothie is rich in nutrients and provides a great combination of flavors. The almond butter adds creaminess, while the chocolate collagen protein and cocoa powder contribute to a deep chocolate flavor. The chia seeds give it an additional boost of fiber and healthy fats. This smoothie is perfect for a satisfying and healthy snack or breakfast.