Intermittent Fasting Lunch Recipes
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad with Tuna
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed (approx. 100g)
- 1 small can of tuna in water, drained (approx. 85g)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (approx. 75g)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced (approx. 30g)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced (approx. 25g)
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (approx. 60g)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (approx. 14g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 30g)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine chickpeas, tuna, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and mixed salad greens.
- In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Information (approximate):
- Calories: 475
- Carbs: 35g
- Protein: 37g
- Fats: 21g