Intermittent Fasting Lunch Recipes
Simple Avocado and Egg Salad
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted and diced (approx. 150g)
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped (approx. 100g)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion (approx. 40g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (approx. 15g)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: 2 cups mixed salad greens for serving (approx. 60g)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the diced avocado, chopped hard-boiled eggs, and diced red onion.
- Add the lemon juice to the mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, serve the avocado and egg salad over mixed salad greens or enjoy it on its own.
Nutrition Information (approximate):
- Calories: 470
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 19g
- Fats: 36g