Intermittent Fasting Lunch Recipes
Veggie-Packed Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 4 oz ground turkey (approx. 113g)
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (approx. 75g)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots (approx. 30g)
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion (approx. 20g)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (approx. 5g)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce (approx. 15g)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (approx. 5g)
- 4 large lettuce leaves (such as butterhead, romaine, or iceberg) (approx. 60g)
- Optional: chopped cilantro and lime wedges for serving
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the ground turkey and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Stir in the bell peppers, grated carrots, red onion, and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the low-sodium soy sauce and sesame oil to the skillet, stirring to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Divide the turkey and veggie mixture among the lettuce leaves, placing it in the center of each leaf.
- Fold the lettuce leaves around the filling and serve with chopped cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Information (approximate):
- Calories: 341
- Carbs: 17g
- Protein: 34g
- Fats: 15g