Intermittent Fasting Snack Recipes
Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (approx. 240g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (approx. 21g)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (approx. 30g)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon for sprinkling (approx. 1g)
- In a small bowl or serving dish, add the non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Drizzle the honey evenly over the yogurt.
- Top with the chopped walnuts and, if desired, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Enjoy your snack immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Nutrition Information (approximate):
- Calories: 381
- Carbs: 31g
- Protein: 26g
- Fats: 19g